- Go to www.fedex.com/developer and log in with your FedEx username and password. If you don’t have one, you can create one from the log on page.
- Once logged in, from the navigation on the left, click on the link, “FedEx Web Services”
- From the new submenu click on the link, “Move to Production”
- Scroll down the page a little and click on the button, “Get Production Key.”
- Answer the questions for the Application Profile in the following manner:
- Click Continue
- Click the “I Accept” button for the End User Licensing Agreement.
- For the Contact Information include your account number, email address and billing address.
Answer like the following:
The account number I have on file is:
THIS IS YOUR FEDEX 9 – DIGIT ACCOUNT NUMBER.
The billing address FedEx has on file is:
YOUR BILL-TO COMPANY NAME
YOUR BILL-TO ADDRESS
YOUR BILL-TO CITY, STATE, ZIP
- Click the Continue button
- For the Developer Information, you may check the box to update your profile with the information you provided.
- Click the Continue button.
- Finally, you will be presented with a page that displays your Key, Meter # and Account #.
- You should receive a separate email with the Key Password that is also necessary.
How to generate FedEx web services credentials Print
Created by: Reese Martin
Modified on: Tue, 29 May, 2018 at 1:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.